The Shell Lake Public Library Board of Trustees is accepting applications for a Library Director.
- Job Type: Part-time 29 hours/week
- Pay: $25,000.00 – $30,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Class 3 Wisconsin Public Library certification, or 56 college credits from an accredited college or university in the liberal arts or sciences with a willingness to acquire a Wisconsin Public Library certification.
- Experience in a customer service setting.
- Administrative experience.
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Willingness to learn new software applications on a regular basis.
Experience working in a library is preferred but not required. For a complete job description please email the library. The library director position will remain open until filled.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Shell Lake Library BoardAttn: Carol Thompson 622 West Lake Drive Shell Lake, WI 54871