Recording is here: https://vimeo.com/400619967
Summary is here (this has even more information about legal things that we added after the fact): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ndAe7Yze1EcomGs0rFeUbmuKWJQyAgFLyCq_FbRho-I/edit?usp=sharing
March 24 Adult Services Check-In Summary
- What services are you currently providing?
- How are you providing reference service?
- Collaboration with City/Other Agencies?
- Free resources for adults?
- Tips for working from home:
- What about online programming?
- Suggestions for reaching people who do not have Internet access?
- Are you considering curbside service ONCE Safer at Home is lifted?
- Online registration for patrons?
- With newest order from Governor Evers, are staff still able to go into the library?
- What are you doing to take care of yourself?