IFLS-member Library Staff Directory
This is a crowd-sourced google document that is password protected. Both IFLS staff and library staff use this directory.
- You can view and edit the information right on this page–no need to login into a google account.
- Each library updates its own staff’s best contact information.
- Submit a HelpDesk ticket if you need the password.
Lists and letters details
MORE and IFLS email lists
IFLS maintains targeted lists that are available for member-library staff only. These lists are used to share important information and updates. Find more details and subscribe.
Post to a list: in the “to” field, use the list name followed by @lists.iflsweb.org. You can reply to list postings sent by others using “Reply all.”
IFLS-member library staff list
This list is crowd-sourced by our member librarians and includes contact information that IFLS libraries and IFLS staff use. It’s password protected so you can use non-public contact information. Submit a HelpDesk ticket to get the password.
The News from IFLS is our monthly newsletter of library news for general audiences. Invite your trustees, elected officials, staff and the public to subscribe to this newsletter. View archives and subscribe. Submit your news to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Monthly is a bundle of useful and timely tools to support your libraries communications with users, partners, funders and community. Sign up on the IFLS Marketing page.
IFLS currently hosts three blogs. Use the search box and view Weekly Digest on the bottom of this page.
- Weekly Digest consolidates the week’s highlights, including reminders, grant opportunities, updates to the website, statewide and national news and other useful information. The blog archive is searchable, posts are deleted after six months. Weekly Digest is also shared through the Plstaff email list. Submit your news by Wednesday each week to email@example.com.
- Our Jobs Board is a blog, and you can search posted jobs. Jobs are deleted after two months.
- The archive of Keeping Up With Kids, Leah Langby’s popular Youth Services blog, is housed on the IFLS website.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the latest blog posts. Click on any post to read or search.
Recent posts: Keeping Up With Kids, Weekly Digest
Tip Jar! ILL Questions about a delivery hub or system? Check out South Central’s delivery network list! You can browse libraries from A-Z, search for specifics, or print an up-to-date PDF version for your desk! Chapter 43: Did you know? Did you know that Library Board...
Tip Jar Workforce Development – WisCaregivers The DPI has informational materials, such as posters and brochures, about Wiscaregivers Careers that your library can request and add to your workforce development resources. WisCaregivers Careers is an employment-first...
Tip Jar ILL When mailing an out of state ILL item, consider including a return address label so the item comes back directly to your library instead of making a pit stop at IFLS! Chapter 43 Quiz Q: Can your municipality (administrator, mayor, etc.) have access to...
Talk to us
IFLS General: 715-839-5082
Interlibrary Loan Office:
MORE Office: ext. 2
ILL Toll-free fax: 1-877-267-1023
general email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1538 Truax Blvd
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Open M-F: 9am to 5 pm
Deliveries M-F 9am to noon