Data, Budgets and Statistics
On This Page
- John Thompson’s webinars/presentations
- DPI Budgets and Funding page
- MORE budgets link
- IFLS group purchase link
- simple deposit forms
Fundraising & grants curated resources from IFLS staff
Can’t find what you’re looking for here? Use this search box to search the IFLS Article Index.
Need help answering specific questions or finding additional resources?
Click on the green HelpDesk button and we’ll make sure the right IFLS staff gets that message right away. Can’t find the green button? Use this email: email@example.com.
There’s no wrong door! You can contact these IFLS staff for support on this topic:
John Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Budgets & money management
2022 Spring Webinar Series #2: Where Does the Money Come From? Wisconsin Public Library Funding with John Thompson.
2018 Boot Camp Powerpoint on budget development including planning, presentation, and management by John Thompson
Wisconsin DPI Funding and Budgets page
- Simple Deposit printable pdf shared by Hollis Helmici
- Simple Deposit Google template with fillable form shared by Hollis Helmici
Annual report resources
- WI DPI Library Service Data
- IFLS Annual Report resources article: updated regularly with current information starting in January of each year.
- Programming and Activity Count Tracker
Fundraising & grant resources
2020 Webinar–Finding Grants and Donations: A Realistic Guide Grants webinar recording. Grants webinar slides.
The L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library in Eau Claire is a Cooperating Collection of the Foundation
Candid has free fundraising and grant resources on its website.
Library Grants is a blog with regular updates about national grant opportunities
Wisconsin Common Grant Application form